January, 2015 Events
National Retail Federation — Retail’s Big Show
Jan.11-14, 2015 | NY
The four day event offers unparalleled education, networking, and an enormous EXPO Hall full of technologies and solutions.
This is the show where you can see and experience all things Retail. It is truly one-stop-shopping for industry professionals from the around the world. From the C-Level and Senior Execs to the regional managers and the single store operators – anyone who is in retail has a home at Retail’s BIG Show.
The BIG Show presents visionary leaders with game-changing ideas to help elevate your perspective of the industry and your business — then put this knowledge into motion. At the BIG Show, the entire horizon of possibilities available to get you to the next level come into focus as you explore innovative ideas and insights from your peers, partners and competitors.
April, 2015 Events
April 2015 (Date TBD) | NY
Green Festival is America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event.
At Green Festival®, there is something for everyone interested in living a more sustainable and healthier life. Experience the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green — from food, fashion and health, to energy, construction and design.nShop in this unique marketplace of more than 250 eco-friendly businesses — everything from all-natural body care products and organic clothing to Fair Trade gifts, beautiful home renovations made from renewable resources, plus vegan and vegetarian offerings based on organic, non-GMO or local, artisanal foods.
Join us at the largest and longest-running sustainability event in the country and celebrate the best in green living
June, 2015 Events
June 1-4, 2015 | Las Vegas
The North America’s largest solid waste and recycling tradeshow serving both the private and public sectors. Reaching key buyers and decision makers representing the private sector, public sector/municipalities and waste generators, waste processors, dealers/distributors, and all other segments of the industry.
WasteExpo’s exhibitors provides products and services in over 90 categories including: Anaerobic Digestion, Business Services, Compostable Plastics, Composting Systems & Technologies ,Construction & Demolition, Material Handling, Medical & Infectious Waste, Organics Recycling, Waste-to-Energy Products & Services, Wireless Communication and much more…
- Fill your sales pipeline with qualified leads that you won’t find elsewhere… Make some real sales and close business deals—during and even after the event…
- Network with 12,000 peers, buyers and industry luminaries—making your time away from the office well spent…
- Highlight new products and technologies and build brand awareness…
- Stay updated on the latest trends and innovative ideas…
- Interact with the media to help generate buzz about your products and services…
- Meet with existing customers and clients, which surely will help retention rates…
Automation Technology Expo East
June 9-11, 2015 | NY
ATX East is an interactive event tailored to meet your business development objectives and enrich the buyer experience, featuring live demonstrations, education programs, and networking.
- Access over a thousand leading suppliers and service providers…
- Enjoy an impressive selection of over 100 educational opportunities, ranging from engineering basics to executive strategy…
- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of the latest industry innovations and emerging technologies, including: Manufacturing Equipment, Cleanroom & Sterilization,
- Contract Manufacturing, Design Services, Electronic Components, Medical Grade Materials, Packaging & Labeling, 3D Printing, Testing & QA/QC
- and much more!
Summer Fancy Food Show
June 28 – 30, 2015 | NY
Specialty Food Association events bring in more than 40,000 attendees from more than 80 countries and regions to see 260,000 innovative specialty food products, such as confections, cheese, coffee, snacks, spices, ethnic, natural, organic and more.
This is the show, where retailers, restaurateurs, distributors and others discover innovative, new food and beverage products. Attended by every major food buying channel, influential members of the trade and consumer press and other related businesses.
July, 2015 Events
Association of Woodworking and Furnishing Supplier
July 2015 | Las Vegas
AWFS® is a trade association with an international, corporate membership that includes manufacturers and distributors of machinery, hardware, lumber, upholstery materials, bedding components, wood products and other supplies to furnishings and wood products manufacturers.
- Strengthening the value of the AWFS®Fair for both exhibitors and attendees
- Strengthening and developing industry education
- Building a cohesive, industry-wide coalition to create an effective voice on Public Policy issues affecting the industry
September, 2015 Events
Natural Products East Coast
September 17-19, 2015 | MD
Natural Products Expo East, brings together more than 1,200 exhibitors of Natural, Organic, Healthy Products with over 23,000 attendees . Bringing you the opportunity to:
- Sell to the largest buying audience for natural, organic and healthy products on the East Coast
- Connect with the most respected members of the natural products community
- Build brand awareness and be recognized as a pivotal part of the industry
- Interact with trade and consumer press
- Strengthen relationships with existing buyers, brokers and distributors
October, 2015 Events
Americas Food Beverage show
October 27-28 | Miami
The show delivers the best opportunity to showcase, explore and sample the largest selection of foods and beverages from around the world catering to the taste of the Americas.
It provides you with the answers on how to increase your sales leads and results. Whether your challenges are in sales, sourcing or services, the Americas Food & Beverage Show, and its networking events, is the unique one-stop marketplace designed to bring together all segments of the food and beverage industry and to expand your sales opportunities
New York City Wine and Food Festival
Tri-State Food Expo
TBD 2015 | Secaucus, NJ
November, 2015 Events
PLMA Trade Show
November(Date TBD) 2015 | Chicago
The private label selling opportunity of the year, with more than 2,000 exhibitors. Buyers from todays supermarkets, supercenters, drug chains, mass merchandisers, convenience stores, online retailers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, discounters, and even military exchanges will all be on hand to see new products and find new suppliers.
New Jersey Harvest Wine Festival
TBD, 2015 | Short Hills, NJ
Cap off the fall season and sample over 150 wines hand selected for every taste. Every global region will be represented. Try full-bodied reds, crisp whites, and a variety of specialty wines from all over the world. Interact and meet up with other wine enthusiasts. The Festival will be a great night of delicious wine, tasty food and networking.
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge of wine. Learn about grape variety and their origins and much more.
Greenbuild International Conference & Expo
Nov. 18-20, 2015 | Washington DC
Greenbuild brings together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building in their everyday work.
Thousands of building professionals from all over the world come together in the this 3 day event of knowledgeable speakers, countless network opportunities, product showcasing and much more. Visit with more than 550 suppliers and top manufacturers of the latest green building equipment, products, services and technology available in today’s market.